Updated: Jul 15
By: Tess Biscup, Marketing Specialist, Feb 1, 2022
Looking to activate your Jethro Mobile Plan with a new number? This blog post will provide a set of detailed instructions that will make setting up your new plan simple and trouble-free.
1. Go to www.jethromobile.com
2. Select the "Activate" button in the upper right hand corner.
3. If you do not have an account, please create one.
If you already have an account, you may log in.
4. Type in your ICCID number.
5. If your SIM card already has a plan attached, you will move onto the activation screen.
If you do not have a plan attached to the SIM card, you will move onto choosing the one you would like.
6. To activate with a new number, select "activate a brand new number".
7.Enter a good email, name, and service address. This address will determine the area code.
8. If you would like to, you can turn on auto-renewal for easy billing.
9. Select if you want to start service immediately or select a future date.
If you choose a future date, your plan will not start until the selected date. Keep in mind, the time is in EST.
10. Select "Activate"and you will receive this confirmation. After 5 minutes, you will get an email with your new phone number.
11. After you receive the email, turn the phone off and back on again and it is ready to use!
Have any more questions?
Reach us here:
Call us- 1.888.509.6199
Email us- firstname.lastname@example.org