Jethro Mobile 15 Days US Travel Plan
This 15-day travel plan has unlimited talk and text, with 12GB of 5G/4G LTE high-speed data. After the high-speed data has run out, the data will be reduced to 2G speed until the travel plan has expired. Perfect for visitors, traveling to the US for an extended period of time for business, vacation, or other travel needs. All plans include personal hot spots so you can connect to the internet on the go. Unlimited calling and texting to Canada and 80 other countries is included at no extra charge.
Jethro Mobile runs off of T-Mobile's network and offers you affordable, reliable, and simple plans. You can activate your service in as easy as 3 steps! No delays in activation, and with any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-877-553-8476!
This plan offers nationwide coverage in the United States including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Island, excluding Alaska and is compatible with any 4G VOLTE or higher GSM unlocked phone. This includes iPhones and Android phones. We are all about simplicity. Jethro plans require no contracts, and we will provide you a local US number based on the location you are visiting.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 in 1 tri-cut SIM card (Mini/Standard, Micro, and Nano) that will fit in any phone.
- Unlimited talk, text, and data plan. High-speed data add-ons are available in 500MB, 1GB, and 3GB.
- Local US phone number.
- Unlimited calling from the USA to Canada and 80 other countries.
UNLOCK YOUR PHONE
- Before traveling, you will need to make sure your device is unlocked. If your phone is locked to a certain carrier, you will need to contact that service provider to assist in unlocking your phone.
- If you have a T-Mobile locked phone, you do not need to unlock it because our service runs off of T-Mobile.
- Please make sure your phone is at least 4G VOLTE and compatible before leaving for the States.
- To check if your phone is compatible, you will need your IMEI number. To get the IMEI number dial *#06# then enter the number here.
- We are available to assist you in checking compatibility 7 days a week from 7AM to 6PM PST.
- The SIM card must be activated before it will work. Activate anytime online here or call us at 1.877.553.8476 during regular customer service hours (7 days a week from 7AM to 6PM PST) for assistance. If you are a first-time visitor, you will need to create a Jethro Mobile account before you start the activation process. If you are an existing customer, you may log in to manage and add a new line to your account.
- Activate immediately or schedule your activation for a later date. You can pre-activate your service up to 60 days prior to your trip and none of your plan will be consumed prior to your scheduled activation date. If your travel date changes after scheduling your activation, contact us so we can adjust the activation date.
- When activating, please use a US address in order to get a local US number. Getting your number only takes 5 minutes, and you will receive your phone number via email. Once your service has activated, simply insert your SIM card, turn your phone off and back on, and start making phone calls. Please keep in mind, the service will not work until you are in the US.
- Follow along with this step-by-step tutorial here on how to activate your service.
RENEW YOUR PLAN
- You can renew your plan manually or automatically. Please see our tutorial video on how to renew your plan here. We recommend using auto-renewal so you do not experience a service interruption. Auto-renewal can be cancelled at any time and does not require any contracts or have any additional fees. Renewals can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance.
- Please see this tutorial on how to set up auto-renewal here. If you prefer, you can also call us at 1.877.553.8476 between 7AM and 6PM PST any day of the week to speak to a friendly customer service representative.
- All renewals will be in USD.
LEAVING THE STATES TEMPORARILY?
We will keep your phone number for 60 days without a service plan attached. This means you can keep the same phone number and sim card for the next trip. Simply add a plan and start traveling. If you are coming back after 60 days, we suggest subscribing to the $5 plan to keep your number and SIM card active. Simply manage your account online and view plan details here.