Updated: Dec 26, 2022
By: Keegan Mathias, Marketing Specialist, November 28th, 2021
Making calls can be confusing sometimes. Speed dial, photo dial, voicemail, and Wi- Fi calling can be overwhelming. In this blog we’re going to show you what each is, and how to understand or set them up.
Speed dial is a great way to call someone fast. You only need to dial one number to reach them. If you want to set this up, follow these steps:
1. Create your contacts first. 2. Press and hold any number 2 through 9 until you see the pop-up message “This key is not set as speed dial, set it now?” and press the OK button. 3. Select any empty speed dial slot by pressing the OK button. 4. Choose the contact you would like in this speed dial slot by scrolling through the contacts and pressing the OK button on your preferred contact. 5. At the home screen, click the desired number and hit call
This is a great way to see who you want to call, but don’t want to just use speed dial. Follow these steps to try it out:
1. Create your contact first as normal and include a picture when creating the contact. 2. From the home screen, press the MENU button. 3. Use the right and left arrow buttons to scroll to Photo Dial and press the OK button. 4. Press the OK button on an empty photo dial space. 5. Either scroll through the contacts or use the search bar to find the contact you want to add and press the OK button when that contact is highlighted. 6. Press the OK button again to add the contact to photo dial.
How to make a call:
1. From the home screen, press the MENU button. 2. Use the right and left arrow buttons to scroll to Photo Dial. 3. Press OK on photo dial. 4. Scroll through the pictures in photo dial and press the green button on the contact you want to call.
If you’re having a hard time hearing, try out speaker phone on your next call. To do this, you’ll need to press the SPKR button (located above the red hang up button) while in a call.
To access you call history, press the green button.
Need to see who’s call you missed or set up a custom voicemail greeting? This is where you’ll want to look.
To get to voicemail:
1. Press and hold the 1 button to access your voicemail box 2. Follow the prompts given by the automated system to select the option you are looking for. Checking your voicemail box will be option 3. You can also dial and call your own phone number to access your voicemail.
IF you wish to set up a personalized voicemail:
1. Press and hold the 1 button to call your voicemail 2. Press the 1 button to access your voicemail box 3. Press 2 to change your “Personal Options” 4. Press 1 to create or record a new personal greeting 5. Press 1 again to record your personal greeting 6. Wait for the beep and then record your voicemail greeting and press the # button when you are finished recording your greeting Wi-Fi Calling
Have you found the service or sound quality isn’t the best in your home or where you live? We find the best way to counter this is to enable Wi-Fi calling. For this to work properly you will need to call your service provider and ask them to enable it for your line, then follow these steps:
1. From the home screen, press the MENU button. 2. Use the right and left arrow button to navigate to Settings and press OK button. 3. Choose the first option Network and Internet by pressing the OK button. 4. Press the OK button again to toggle Wi-Fi to on 5. Use the down arrow button to highlight your Wi-Fi network in blue then press the OK button. 6. Type in your Wi-Fi password (use the # button to change between lower case, capital letters, and numbers). 7. Select the show password button by pressing the down arrow button and pressing the OK button to select the check box. 8. After the password is entered correctly, use the down arrow button to highlight Connect in blue and press the OK button.
Have any more questions?
Reach us here: Call us- 1.888.509.6199 Email us- email@example.com Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/jethrocellphone/ Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/jethrophones Twitter- https://twitter.com/jethrocellphone